FAQs & Things to Know...
- What do you need when applying for a trade license?
- When is payment for trade licenses due?
- When is property tax due?
What do you need when applying for a trade license?
The following is required when applying for a trade license:
- Need business registration certificate (registry in Belmopan)
- Needs public health certificate (vending of food items)
- One trade license application form (completed)
- Special meeting-applicant must pay $150.00 for board to meet
When is payment for trade licenses due?
Where any fee is assessed by any Board in respect of any Trade carried on in any town, such fee shall be payable within 30 days of the notice of assessment, and where the fee is not paid within this time a further amount equivalent to ten per centum of the balance levied every month on the principal amount.