Traffic Advisory Board
The Traffic Advisory Board is made up of seven (7) persons and the objective of this committee is to advise the Belize City Traffic Department on issues pertaining to improve traffic management in Belize City.
Belize City Traffic Advisory Board Members are as follows:
- Chair: Mayor Bernard Wagner
- Co-Chair : Councilor Albert Vaughan
- Member: Councilor Allan Pollard Jr.
- City Administrator: Stephanie Lindo-Garbutt
- City Engineer: Floyd Williams
- Police Representative: ASP Jerome Stevens
- Fire Representative: Kenneth Mortis
- Transport Representative: Godwin Oshon
- Bus Owners Representative: Ashton Longsworth
- Traffic Admin Manager: Jermaine Hyde
- Traffic Enforcement Manager: Kevan Jenkins
- Recording Clerk: Leila McKenzie